Garage Door Opener Services
The Garage Door Openers are quite sturdy and normally do not need change often. However, even if you have a door opener that is functioning well, you might still want to replace due to one of the following reasons:
1. If your door opener cannot function in case of power outage, then it is better to change it.
2. The latest models have keypads that can be installed outside the garage. Either you can buy a keypad or a touchscreen and mount it outside your garage. If not, then do look for replacing the old opener with a newer and better one.
3. The new openers have rolling code mechanism that makes them safer.
4. The new openers are quieter when in operation, thus reduces noise pollution.
5. Last but not the least, the latest law requires a sensor to be there which can detect motion from about 6-7 inches above the ground. In case it detects anything then the door stops there.
Even if you are not looking for a change but want some services, then we at Garage Door Repair Tacoma undertake following repairs:
1. Cleaning and calibrating of photo eye.
2. Broken springs
3. Split cables
4. Replacing circuit boards
5. Changing motors
6. Replacing trolleys, chains, belts and brackets
7. Resetting of sensitivity level
8. Repair of remote control
9. Adjust the limit settings in case door is backtracking
10. Bring door on track again
If you are not sure why your door opener is not working well, just give us a call and our experts will be there to analyse and suggest you the best options. In case of emergencies, we are available 24X7.
So if you are looking to replace or repair the Garage Door Openers, just get in touch with us via phone, email or website.